Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sometimes Always

I don't think i've ever felt this tired since 2005 started. My 3-day bout with a gastrointestinal infection was a definite schedule wrecker. Friday & Saturday were spent answering emails & doing damage control, although very, very minimal thanks to wonderful admin support (Thanks Ricky Boy!).
The thought of delays forced me to go on fast-forward mode! But as with any high, the after effects were terrible. 2 straight days of work-induced high took a toll on my energy level. I feel mentally & physically fatigued. I slept almost all day today! Hopefully this week will be "normal" in every sense of the word.

PMA-Annual Conference
Met some UA&P people last Thursday at the National Mktg. Conference. It was funny how we all gravitated towards each other even if we didn't know each one was from UA&P (except for Frances who was my 1st year blockmate, and Marilyn who looked familiar, because as we found out, we were in the same strat man class. hehe. ). We all sat in the same row!

I'm only happy when it
RAINS! I'm so glad it's beginning to rain again! Yahoo! (More benta for me! Jk!)

Can't wait to leave for Boston. 2 more weeks!!

2 Comments:

Blogger psylocke said...

kaya pala ngayon ka lang uli nakapagpost sa blog mo.
hehehe.
hope you're feeling better. Ü

10:53 PM  
Blogger klur said...

Yep! I'm feeling much better. Thanks Garth! Got my car today. Na-reenergize ako! Yun lang pala kailangan. hehe.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home